Create eye-catching, cute and crawly gummy worm candies with our food-grade silicone molds. These multifunctional molds are safe in the oven, freezer, and dishwasher.
2 Pack of silicone gummy worm molds are perfect for candies, gummies, chocolates, ice cubes, and more.
20 cavities per sheet. Each cavity measures 1/2" x 3 1/8", and depth measures 1/4". Sheet measures 7" x 9 5/8".
Volume= approximately 5 ml per cavity.
- In a small bowl, add ¾ cup cold water. Sprinkle entire contents of gelatin packet over water and gently mix with a fork until gelatin is completely saturated. Set aside for at least 5 minutes to allow gelatin to bloom.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1/4 cup hot water. Add contents of gummy mix packet and turn heat to medium-low or low. Heat at a slow simmer, stirring frequently, until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain. While mixture simmers, brush sides of pan with a wet pastry brush to dissolve any remaining sugar crystals.
- Remove pan from heat. Once boiling action ceases, add bloomed gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. Allow mixture to rest for 5 minutes, then use a large spoon to remove and discard foamy layer.
- Stir in 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons LorAnn Super-Strength flavoring. Add food coloring as desired (optional).
- Fill mold cavities* and allow gummies to set at room temperature for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove gummies from molds. Allow candies to airdry at room temperature (do not cover) for at least 6 hours. Store dried gummies in an airtight container.
*Use of a dropper to fill mold cavities is recommended